Tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d like to work with us. Please include a link to your portfolio. Also, please don’t call. It makes things awkward.Email Us
We’re looking for a mid-to-senior visual designer who is equal parts problem-solver and storyteller. The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in graphic design, and has experience working in brand identity, UI and print media. You’re able to think strategically about marketing challenges and approach design with a meticulous, borderline obsessive, sense of craft. You can tell a good story (visually and verbally). You’re ambitious, and willing to go the extra mile to make something great. Above all, you’re a team player, collaborative and easy to work with. Oh yes…and you must like office dogs.
The Must Haves
- You must be equally fluent in print and digital design and production methods.
- You must be comfortable being client-facing, with excellent written, verbal and visual presentation skills.
- You must be fluent in Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and AfterEffects.
- You must be able to think holistically about design systems and develop creative solutions within established brand and identity guidelines.
- Additional skills like Illustration and/or motion design are a bonus.
- Solid understanding of UX and prototype tools like Axure, Principle, Figma, etc.
- 3-5 years of hands-on design experience (preferably in an agency setting).
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication design, new media or an equivalent degree.
- An impeccable eye for design, and an undying hunger to continually learn and improve.
- Must have acute attention to detail, the ability to take a project from concept to completion, and be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and timelines.
If This Is You
Email us at [email protected].and tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d like to work with us. Keep it simple – that’s how we like things. Include a link to your portfolio (please don’t send us any attachments). Also, please don’t call. It makes things awkward.
No recruiters or staffing companies please. This is an immediate opening. Applicants must live in San Francisco or the Bay Area. No relocation is being offered for this position.